What is AngelaTravels?
AngelaTravels is a travel blog that shares experiences of a work-life-travel balance by showing how one person makes the most of her vacation days and weekends. One focus of the blog is to share outdoors exploration through different avenues, hiking, camping, backpacking, climbing, etc. The blog also covers events and places within the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, along with international destinations.
For more about the author of AngelaTravels, click here.
Work with Me – Media/ PR
I am pursuing local and international reviews, so let’s partner. If you have a unique tour or attraction, please contact me. I am always up for trying new things and will write about my experience.
I provide honest reviews of destinations, attractions, accommodations, tour packages, books, etc. Please browse my site to see my different layout styles from photo essays to hiking reports. I enjoy capturing my experiences through photography and words. My travels are primarily with my husband, Andy, which includes adventurous travel to city touring.
Angelatravels is willing to review the following:
- Accommodations – hostels, B&Bs, hotels, resorts
- Adventure activities – Tours for trips and excursions
- Backpacking and travel gear and clothing
- Travel packages
All reviews will be honest and will include a disclaimer for readers.
For samples of prior reviews, click here.
- A Treehouse Staycation in Washington – February 2016
- A Sampling of Utah’s Park City Restaurant Scene – February 2016
- A Weekend Getaway – Utah’s Deer Valley and Solitude Mountain Resorts – January 2016
- Learning to Enjoy a Tropical Destination – June 2015 on Expedia
I use social media accounts to promote my blog and other travel inspiration I find along my research, along with sharing my travel photos via on my photo portfolio and Instagram. I understand using tags and hashtags to promote companies and destinations while reaching as many people as possible.
For further information on website statistics, please contact me.